Fundamental kit for an introduction to slacklining
This complete introductory slackline kit is designed specifically for beginner and intermediate users. Featuring static-style webbing ideal for learning and carry bag, the BASE LINE is perfect for getting started and progressing to basic tricks.
Fully compliant with US (CPSIA) and European (EN79400:2012) regulations.
Base Line Introduction video
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun
- Kit includes slackline, ratchet tensioner, tree protection and carry bag
- The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line.
- Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning.
Length 50 ft/85 ft (15 m/25 m)
Width 2 inches (50 mm)
Webbing Strength 4 tons (35.58 kN)
Max weight 300 lbs (136 kg)
Age 5 & up
© 2016 Slackline Industries
©2017 Slackline Industries